My Favorite Holiday

          My favorite holiday is very unusual and not a day that everybody considers a holiday. My favorite holiday is Christmas Eve. I love Christmas Eve because of the anticipation for Christmas morning. On Christmas Eve you feel very excited for whats to come the next day. Also, on Christmas Eve nights, my family still sets out cookies because I have a younger sister. So, it brings back lots of memories of the past Christmas's and brings hope for new memories.
          Also, another reason why I like Christmas Eve more than Christmas Day itself is because all of my family comes together and celebrates on that day. I go to both of my grandparent's houses to celebrate on Christmas Eve. Also, my Aunt Brooke and cousin Peyton come here to celebrate. They live in the far west side of Iowa and are only 10 minutes away from Nebraska. So, since they are around 7 hours away from where I live, I only get to see them about twice a year, so, I cherish the moments when we are together.
Family is what I love and cherish and Christmas Eve Day helps my family come together and make new memories.


Comments

  1. I am intrigued that you chose Christmas Eve. That's what counts the memories that you make and the new ones yet to come. Christmas Eve is a time of gathering with your loved ones that you mit not have seen in a long time. I am happy you are able to see them and see what you have missed. I invite you to my blog with a open heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maliah!
    I definitely agree with your statement. Christmas Eve is also a very special night to me and my family because it brings us all together!

    Alex
    www.blog44.ca/alexandriav

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it really interesting that your favorite holiday is Christmas Eve, its very unique. I also think its nice that you still put out cookies for your sister. It reminds me of when I was little. I like how family is a big part of your word art. You write well, the way that you word things. Devyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 Photos

Emoji Story