3 Photos

 I was drawn to this photo because it represents where I live and how grateful I am for it. The United States is the land of the free and I am very thankful that I get to have that freedom, because I know some others are not as fortunate to have that. Also, since Veteran's Day is coming up, it reminds me of the brave heroins who fought with their lives for this flag to fly in the air. So in the end, this picture represents a lot about where I'm from and the background behind it.
I was drawn to this second picture because it is very aesthetically pleasing. The contrast of the gardening boots to the nature behind has a very delightful look to it. Also, I took this picture when my classmates and I went on a walk. So, it just so happened that these boots were set in that spot by someone else. That is another reason why it's kind of cool, because of how natural they look. 


                                                     I was drawn to this third and final
                                                     picture because of how beautiful                                                         nature is when it is changing season. This picture was taken right at                                                      the peak of the leaves changing colors and the summer weather                                                              turning to fall. Also, I have realized that in my small town in                                                                  Illinois, it turns from fall to winter at a very rapid pace. About a                                                              week after taking this picture, snow started to fall. So, I find it                                                                fascinating how seasons and nature work.

Comments

  1. Hi Maliah. Thanks for sharing and describing your photographs. Looks like you are also practicing web development skills, too. Having text around pictures can add interest to your blog posts. Are you interested in web development as a career? This is a great to experiment with learning new technology skills, even if your don't use them for a job. All the best. Ms.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maliah,

    The reason behind your choice of each picture makes it more special. It seems that you are creating a path from picture with boots to the one with fallen leaves. Was that intentional?

    Best wishes for continue to capture the world around you in words, pictures and shaping you around your thoughts.

    Mrs. Trivedi-Ziemba
    Commentator, Student Blogging Challenge 2019, USA
    http://trivediziemba.edublogs.org/
    @TrivediZiemba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Trivedi-Ziemba,
      I am very glad that you enjoyed the pictures that I have personally taken and posted. To answer your question, yes I did purposely go from the picture with the boots to the picture with the leaves. I believe that this showed the relation as to how quickly the seasons change. Thank you for commenting on my blog once again!
      - Maliah

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie St. Cloud

Memes

"We can shoot rockets into space, but we can't cure anger or discontent." -John Steinbeck